Petit récapitulatif des différents endroits que j'ai visité et des événements auxquels j'ai assisté durant mon séjour dans la Grosse Pomme...
Je vous souhaite un excellent Mercredi!
Here's a small recap of the places I visited and of the events I attended during my stay in the Big Apple...
I wish you an excellent Wednesday!
- Saturday; July,18th: Soho;
- Tuesday, July 21st: Chelsea Piers, Fryan Pan, Highline, Art Gallery, New York Public Library;
- Wednesday, July 22nd: Coney Island;
- Thursday, July 23rd: FIT Museum, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Yoga Class in Bryant Park;
- Friday, July 24th: Lunch Central Park Bethesda Terrace, Moma;
- Saturday, July 25th: Central Park Belvedere Castle, Great Lawn, Turtle Pond "Beach Day";
- Sunday, July 26th: New York Poetry Festival, Governor's Island;
- Monday, July 27th: A celebration of Harper Lee, Reading, Brooklyn Bridge Park;
- Wednesday, July 29th: Central Park, Arsenal Building Exhibition, Madison Square Park Summer concert, "Underground Horns";
- Thursday, July 30th, Little Odessa, Brighton Beach, Shareen Vintage, 13 W, 17th Street;
- Saturday, August 1 Summer Stage Festival, Central Park: Amy Helm and Dr John and the NiteTrippers;
-Sunday, August 2, Rockaway Beach, Queens;
- Monday, August 3, Natural History Museum;
-Tuesday, August 4, Coney Island Art Walls, Brooklyn Botanical Garden;
- Friday, August 7, One World Trade Center Observatory;
- Saturday, August 8, Brooklyn Music Festival and Civil War weekend at Governor's Island, "Storylines" Guggenheim Museum;
- Monday, August 10, New York Public Library "Over Here: WW1 and the Fight for the American Mind;
-Tuesday, August 11, The Met: Egyptian and American wings;
- Wednesday, August 12, The Met: Van Gogh "Irises and Roses", Sargent, "Portraits of Artists and Friends"; Piotr Uklanski "Fatal Attraction" exhibitions and so much more...
-Thursday, August 13, Broadway in Bryant Park concert, "Fuerza Bruta" Union Square;
- Saturday, August 15, The Jazz Age Lawn Party, Governor's Island; Concert on the music Barge, Brooklyn Bridge Park;
- Monday, August 17, Walking Tour, Greenwich Village;
- Tuesday, August 18, Battery Park Dance Festival;
- Wednesday, August 19, Bryant Park Reading Room, Doctor Ruth talk on Love, Life and Joie de Vivre;
- Thursday, August 20, American Folk Art Museum, Gallery Tour "Folk Art and American Modernism"
- Saturday, August 22nd, East River Park
Sunday, August 23rd, Soho Street Art walking tour, Pier 11, Wall Street, mini cruise
- Tuesday, August 25th, Knitting lessons, Bryant Park;